1 cup yogurt
1 tbspn lemon zest
1 1/2 tbspn lemon juice
2 tbspn oregano (chopped)
2 tbspn parsley (chopped)
1 clove garlic (chopped)
Salt to taste
Pepper (ground) to taste
4 whole chicken breast (skin removed)
1. Make a mixture of yogurt, lemon zest and juice, pepper, parsley, garlic, salt and oregano
2. Marinate chicken pieces with ½ yogurt mixture.
3. Leave chicken for 2-3 hours in refrigerator make sure the chicken is covered well (air tight).
4. Preheat oven at 375oF and put chicken in the oven for 30 minutes.
5. To give some color to the chicken turn on the upper stove of oven (grill) and cook till chicken become brown in color.