Preparation time : 20 min. | Serves 40
Another interesting Halloween eyeballs recipe which is quite easy to prepare at home. These peanut butter eyeballs are decorated with white chocolate and chocolate chips which you may change with dark chocolate dip and red candy for giving eye effect.
4 oz butter (softened)
10 oz peanut butter
16 oz icing sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
12 oz white chocolate
40 chocolate chips
1. In a mixing bowl, beat butter and peanut butter until become smooth.
2. Add icing sugar and vanilla and beat again until mix well.
3. Now make small balls using this mixture of lemon size.
4. Melt chocolate in microwave or at steam.
5. Insert tooth pick in each ball and dip them in white chocolate, make sure that the surface at which toothpick is inserted should not dip completely so that perfect eye shape balls are formed.
6. Remove the tooth pick after chocolate is set and then place these balls on wax paper and stick one chocolate chip at the same place where toothpick was inserted. Refrigerate these balls for at least 15 min before serving.
photo source : 1