Now this time we have another Zojirushi Home Bakery product with a complement of Virtuoso® instead of Supreme®, this difference shows that the Zojirushi Bread Maker BB-PAC20 will definitely has some upper hand over the BB-CEC20; and yes it is!! the BB-PAC20 has two additional features included :
- Extra heater on lid for perfectly browned crust
- New gluten-free menu setting
Before going into the details of these additional features, we just give a brief overview of other features which are found in this Zojirushi Bread Maker and are already described in our previous Zojirushi Home bakery Supreme BB-CEC20 review. The features include :
- Capability to prepare traditionally 2 lb rectangular shape bread
- 10 different programmable menu for making breads like; Basic, Basic Wheat, Basic Dough, Quick, Quick Wheat, Quick Dough, Jam, Cake, Sour Dough Starter, and Home Made
- Three different settings for crust color; Light, Medium and Dark
- Up to 13-hours of timer delay setting
- LCD for digital display with easy to understandable control panel and large viewing window
Now lets have a look at its Extra Heater and additional Gluten Free setting! The Extra Heater resides at the upper area of the bread machine under the lid. It is nicely placed around the viewing window helps in providing even heating and making perfect brown crust. On the other hand the additional Gluten Free Menu setting allow you to prepare gluten free recipes of breads at home with the help of recipes provided along with the manual.
Where to Buy?
Those who are interested in perfect home bakery then we highly recommend this Zojirushi Bread Maker BB-PAC20. It is conveniently available at Amazon store at 14% discount rate of $279 with Free Super Saver Shipping.
What is in the Box?
- Easy-to-follow instructional DVD, manual and recipe booklet
- A double-ended teaspoon/tablespoon measuring spoon and an 8-ounce measuring cup