Preparation time : 30 mins. | Yield 2 cups
This Nutella Homemade Recipe is one of a most desired recipe which every chocolate lover wants to prepare at home. Nutella is prepared with three main ingredients hazelnuts, chocolate and milk which combine togethe give awesome chocolate sauce. If you follow the steps exactly mentioned in the recipe then you will get the same taste like readymade nutella.
10 oz whole hazelnuts
12 oz milk
6 oz powdered milk
2 tbsp honey
Pinch of salt
8 oz semisweet chocolate chips
6 oz milk chocolate chips
1. Spread the halzelnuts on a baking sheet and toast in preheated oven at 400 degrees F for about 10 mins. or until the skin starts to pop.
2. When the hazelnuts are toasted well, transfer them onto the towel and rub on it to remove the skin.
3. After that transfer the nuts into the food processor bowl and start processing until gets peanut butter like texture.
4. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine together milk, powdered milk, honey and salt and cook till the mixture starts boiling.
5. Melt all the chocolate chips in microwave or by placing bowl of chocolate over steamed water.
6. When all the mixtures including milk mixture, hazelnut butter and chocolate are ready, process them together in the food processor until gets the desired consistency as that of nutella.
7. Homemade nutella is now ready, transfer it into the airtight bottle and use it for weeks.
photo source : 1