Preparation time : 10 min. + 2hrs. Refrigeration time | Serves 6-8 persons
This pinwheels recipe is prepared with tortillas and has flavor of ranch dressing. You can make changes in the stuffing by adding some other veggies of your own choice. These pinwheels are best to serve for any party.
8 oz cream cheese (softened)
2 tbsp butter milk
1 package ranch salad dressing mix
½ cup minced sweet red pepper
½ cup minced celery
¼ cup chopped spring onions
¼ cup sliced stuffed olives
4 (10 inches) flour tortillas (warmed)
1. Whisk together cream cheese and buttermilk in a mixing bowl.
2. Add ranch dressing and mix well.
3. Now fold the dressing with the veggies including red pepper, celery, spring onions and stuffed olives.
4. After that take one of the warm tortilla pieces and spread 1-2 tbsp of prepared dressing over it. Wrap roll the tortilla tightly and then wrap in plastic sheet. Similarly prepare rest of the rolls and then refrigerate the rolls for 2 hrs.
5. After that remove the plastic sheet from the rolls and cut into slices so that rolls get the pinwheel shape.
photo source : 1