Healthy eating plan involves careful selection of healthy foods, cooking and eating in a way that does not effect our health. Vegetables are one of the best sources of nutrition and making a veggie meal on a cooking grill helps retain its vital nutrients. This grilled vegetables recipe is a healthy meal for all ages and it cooks quite easily too.
1 cup capsicum (cut in square pieces)
1 cup mushrooms (cut in large pieces)
1 cabbage (separate its layers and cut each in square)
1 cup onion (separate its layers and cut each in square)
1 cup potato (half boiled and cut in cubes)
For Vegetable Marination:
1 tbsp crushed red chili
2 tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp crushed black pepper
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbspn toamto paste
1 tbspn tomato ketchup
1 tbspn white vinegar
1/2 tspn oregano
1/2 tspn rose merry
Salt to taste
1 tbspn cornstarch
2. In grill sticks or skew insert vegetables one by one.
3. In a preheated grilled pan, put 2 tbsp of vegetable oil and put the vegetable sticks on it and grilled for 8-10 mins. Keep turning the sticks while grilling otherwise vegetables will not cook evenly.
4. In a sauce pan put a tbsp of oil and saute garlic for a minute and add all the sauces, stock and herbs in it and cook until it boils.
5. In the end, add corn starch to make thick sauce as you like.
6. Pour the sauce on the grilled vegetables and serve it hot on the sizzling dish.