This recipe of stuffed potatoes is for veggie lovers as the stuffing is prepared only with vegetables. You can use different vegetables of your own choice or as available in the season.
2 russet potatoes
1/2 bunch fresh broccoli
½ cup mushrooms
1/4 red onion
2 cloves garlic
2 oz cheddar cheese
Salt to taste
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp crushed red chili flakes
1. At first grease the potatoes and bake in oven at moderate temperature for 10-15 minutes until become tender.
2. Then cut them in length wise direction and make them hollow from center using scoop or table spoon.
3. Boil veggies in water until become completely tender.
4. Drain all the excess water from the cooked veggies and mash them.
5. Mix the vegetables, cheese and seasoning with mashed potato.
6. Put 1 table spoon of this stuffing in each hollow potato and then bake for just 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees F until become light brown from top.
photo source : 1