This mini frittatas recipe is prepared with spinach, cheeses, sour cream, salsa and egg. You may add any green vegetable of your choice if you don’t like spinach, like some other recipes include broccoli and peas which also tastes good.
6 oz frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained)
1 cup ricotta cheese
2 tbsp sour cream
½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
¼ cup milk
¼ tsp hot pepper sauce
1 tsp ground cumin
¼ tsp ground black pepper
½ tsp lemon pepper
2 tbsp dried parsley
3 tbsp salsa (of your choice)
1. Take a large mixing bowl, combine together spinach, ricotta cheese, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, and Cheddar cheese and mix well.
2. Take another bowl and beat eggs with milk, hot sauce, cumin, black pepper,
parsley, and lemon pepper.
3. Pour this egg mixture onto the cheese spinach mixture and mix well, then lastly add salsa to the mixture.
4. Spoon the mixture into the greased muffin pan. Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 mins. at 350 degrees F.
5. When bake properly take them out from oven, remove from muffin cups and serve immediately.
photo source : 1