2 cup boil potato (mashed)
½ cup onion (chopped)
Coriander leaves as required
3-4 green chilies (chopped)
1 tspn red chili powder
½ tspn black pepper
1 tspn cumin powder
Salt to taste
3 cup wheat flour (fine)
Water as require
Oil for frying
|PRONTO Potato Masher – Round Head – 19 3/4″|
|Sunbeam 2371 Mixmaster Stand Mixer, White|
|Calphalon Commercial Nonstick 10-Inch International Griddle/Crepe Pan|
1. Take a bowl, mix flour and pinch of salt and knead the dough using warm water first, then in the end knead it with cold water and coat with a tbspn of ghee or butter. The dough will be soft by suing this method.
2. Mix chopped onions, coriander leaves, green chilies, red chili powder, black pepper, cumin powder and salt in the potato.
3. Now take a piece of dough spread it to 3 inch using hands, put 2-3 tbspn of potato filling in the middle of the dough and cover the filling by joining the sides together. It’s just like you make hollow cup shape dough put filling in it and wrap the mouth of the dough.
4. Now roll this filled dough using wooden roller.
5. On a skillet put the bread and pour 2-3 tbspn of oil and fry the bread from both sides.
6. Similarly, make other bread like this.
photo source : 1