Preparation time : 25 mins. + 30 mins. Marinating time | Serves 2 persons
Buffalo Burger is one of a kind of crispy chicken burger in which fried chicken is coated in a hot and spicy buffalo sauce. Preparation of buffalo sauce is also mentioned in this Buffalo Burger Recipe so that you can easily enjoy at home the hot and spicy flavor of the yummy burger.
2 chicken breast fillets
½ tsp salt
½ tsp paprika
½ tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp hot sauce
2 tbsp white vinegar
1 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 egg (lightly beaten)
Dry self raising flour as required
Oil for deep frying
For Buffalo Sauce:
4 tbsp butter
½ cup hot sauce
½ tsp Worcestershire sauce
¼ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp celery salt.
¼ tsp oregano
½ tsp white pepper
4 tbsp brown sugar
2 hamburger buns (slightly toasted in butter)
1 medium tomato (cut into thick slices)
2 cheddar cheese slices
Mayonnaise as required
1. Marinate chicken fillets with the ingredients mentioned for chicken and leave for 30 mins.
2. Heat oil for deep frying in the wok, coat marinated fillets with self raising flour from every sides and then fry in preheated oil for 8-10 mins. until become golden brown and crisp.
3. Now to prepared buffalo sauce, heat butter in a saucepan, add all the ingredients of sauce and simmer for 10 mins.
4. Then add the fried chicken fillets, toss to coat well and then remove pan from heat.
5. Spread mayonnaise on both pieces of a bun, place hot sauce coated fillet on the bottom slice of bun, place iceberg lettuce, tomato slice, cheese slice, and then cover with top slice of bun.
6. Delicious Buffalo Burger is ready to serve with fries.
photo source : 1