Preparation time : 50 min. | Serves 10-12 burgers
This gourmet kitchen burger recipe is one of a spicy beef burger which is assembled with sour onion and cucumber dressing in burger. You may also add slices of tomatoes to make the burger richer but if you prepare this burger according to the given recipe then it would give excellent taste.
For Beef Patties:
1 lb ground beef (leaned)
5 bread slices (soak in I cup milk)
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
4 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 tbsp paprika
1 tbsp garlic paste
1 tsp black pepper
3-4 green chilies (minced)
1 tbsp mustard paste
4 tbsp corn flour
Salt to taste
Oil for shallow frying
3 medium onions (chopped)
3 cucumber slices (soaked in white vinegar)
½ cup mayonnaise
1 tsp black pepper
½ tsp salt or to taste
¼ cup milk
1 tsp oil
Lettuce leaves as required
Cheese slices as required
Burger as required
1. To prepare beef patties marinate ground beef with the ingredients mentioned for patties and mix well. When the mixture density is ok for making patty leave it for at least 30 min.
2. Meanwhile prepare dressing for the burgers, for that you need to sauté chopped onion for just 2-3 min until become pink and soft. Don’t cook too much.
3. Take out cucumber slices form the vinegar, rinse them properly and chopped like onions.
4. Combine onions and cucumbers and mix with remaining ingredients including mayonnaise, milk, salt and pepper. The dressing thickness must look like cabbage coleslaw.
5. Now using patty mold and make patties and then sprinkle some corn flour on both the sides of patties so that patty would not break while frying.
6. Heat oil for shallow frying in skillet and fry patties in batches over low heat, it would take 5 min for one side to fry properly. When the patties become brown from both sides take them out in platter and let them cool to room temperature.
7. Now take a burger cut it form the center, spread some margarine on the inner side of both pieces.
8. Put a salad leaf on bottom piece of burger, spread 1-2 tbsp of prepared dressing onto the lettuce, put a patty and cheese slice on it and then cover with another piece of burger. Just warm it for few seconds in microwave and then serve with coleslaw and fries.
9. Similarly prepare rest of the burgers.