Mango is the one of the hottest fruits during summers in Asia. A variety of foods are prepared by this great fruit specially in which desserts and mango cake are top on the list. This recipe is of a mango ice cake which is filled and covered with cream and mangoes. It is very easy to make and no special technique is required to make this wonderful cake. This cake is best suited for any dinner party during the summer season
130 gm all purpose flour
250 gm butter
150 gm caster sugar
2 cup mangoes (cut into small pieces)
1 cup orange juice
500 gm whipped cream
Piece Supreme Cake Decorating Set
Cakes: Special Occasion Cakes for any Celebration (Hardcover)
1. In a mixing bowl, at first beat butter to make it smooth. In the beginning keep the beater speed slow and then gradually increase the speed to avoid splattering and even beating.
2. Now add caster sugar gradually in the butter and beat again for 2-3 minutes so that sugar would mix well in the butter.
3. Add eggs one by one in the mixture and beat for 4-5 minutes by keeping the beater speed high.
4. Now its time to add flour in the batter and mix it by using any spatula so that no lumps should be there otherwise your cake would become hard.
5. Pour the cake batter in a baking pan and place it in the preheated oven at 180-200 degree centigrade for 20-30 minutes.
6. Mean while when cake is baking, mix whip cream and one cup mango pieces together and put it into the fridge.
7. When cake is baked properly, take out from the oven and cool it to room temperature. After that cut into two pieces horizontally from the center and pour orange juice on the pieces to make it soft.
8. Coat the upper surface of one of the piece with the whip cream and mango mixture and place the other piece onto it. Now coat the whole cake with the cream and make it smooth from each side either by using knife or flat spatula. In the end, spread the mango pieces on top of the cake and place it into fridge to chill.
Delicious Mango cake decorated as professional cake is now ready to serve.
don’t u use baking powder?