This chocolate cheesecake is prepared with Oreo cookies in which chunks of Oreo cookies are used in the filling and fine crumbs are used for topping. You may also prepare chocolate frosting for topping and then cover with whole Oreo cookies at top, it will also make the cheesecake appealing for everyone.
1¼ cup chocolate cookie crumbs
4 tbsp butter (melted)
1½ cup whipping cream
24 oz cream cheese (softened)
1 cup sugar
24 Oreo cookies (chunks)
5-6 Oreo cookies (crumbled)
1. To prepare crust combine chocolate cookie crumbs with butter until make smooth crumbs then make spread it over the base of 10” spring form pan. Press it tightly to make crust and then place in fridge to set.
2. Meanwhile prepare filing for the cheesecake, for that you need to beat whipping cream until become light and stiff peaks form.
3. Add cream cheese to make the mixture smooth and then blend with sugar.
4. Add chunks of Oreo cookies and fold it evenly with the batter.
5. Pour the batter over the prepared crust and then refrigerate for 4-6 hrs. until become firm.
7. After that sprinkle crumbled Oreo cookies at the top and then serve after cutting into pieces.
photo source : 1