Preparation time : 50 min | Serves 30 bars
This recipe for cream cheese brownies is just like marble cake with a little difference, in this recipe instead of using vanilla batter cream cheese batter is used to give marble texture with cocoa batter. Since in this recipe hot cocoa mix is used to give chocolate flavor hence the brownie would become more delicious.
16 oz cream cheese (softened)
2 cup sugar
3 tbsp milk
1 cup margarine (softened)
2 tsp vanilla
2/3 cup instant hot cocoa mix
1½ cup flour
1. Preheat oven to 350º F.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, half cup sugar and milk until become creamy batter.
3. In another bowl, cream together margarine and sugar.
4. Add eggs one by one and beat after each addition, beat gently until batter gets fluffy.
5. Add hot cocoa mix and flour alternately and mix at low speed so that smooth batter would form.
6. Take a suitable brownie pan and spread half of the cocoa batter onto the pan, spread half of the cream cheese batter over it and then repeat the layers of the remaining two batters. Now using knife edge, make circular swirls in the batter so that marble texture would form.
7. After that place the pan in preheated oven for 35-40 min until become ready. Then cool the brownie on a wire rack and then cut into bars.
photo source : 1