Preparation time : 20 min. | Serves 12 muffins (approx.)
This pumpkin muffin recipe is prepared with raisins and is best for Halloween treats. In this recipe canned pumpkins are used which you may replaced by fresh pumpkins but in that case you may need to add any kind of fruit juice like orange juice to make moist batter.
1 ½ cup flour
½ cup sugar
2 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
½ tsp cinnamon
½ tsp nutmeg
½ cup milk
½ cup canned pumpkin
¼ cup butter (melted)
1 egg (lightly beaten)
½ cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Sift together dry ingredients including flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and baking powder. Mix raisins in the dry mixture.
3. In a large mixing bowl, put rest of the ingredients in the bowl and gradually mix the dry mixture in it until thick lumpy batter would form.
4. Take a muffin pan, place muffin paper in each cup cake area and fill each of them to ¾.
5. Place the pan in preheated oven for just 12-15 min until become done.
photo source : 1