Preparation time : 25 min | Serves 4 persons
This potato chip chicken is nothing but baked crispy chicken cutlets type which is prepared with garlic flavor and then wrap with crumbled potato chips. This quick and easy recipe is usually served with mashed potatoes.
1½ lb boneless chicken breasts (cut into thin slices)
6 oz potato chips (make smooth crumbs)
1 clove garlic (minced)
4 tbsp butter
¼ tsp ground black pepper
Salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Saute garlic in butter for just 1-2 min until pleasant smell starts to come then remove it from pan.
3. Add black pepper to the crumbled potato chips and mix well.
4. Spread aluminum foil over the baking dish and dip each chicken slice in butter garlic mixture.
5. Coat chicken pieces with the crumbled potato chips from both sides and then place them over the foil.
6. Bake chicken cutlets for just 12-15 min until become tender and turn into light brown.
photo source : 1