This cheesecake strawberries is one of a gourmet recipe which you can prepare for any party. These strawberries can be served as dessert and is a wonderful replacement for typical cheesecakes. All you need fresh large strawberries which you can present in lots of ways as mentioned in the photos given below.
2 lb large strawberries (hulls removed)
8 oz cream cheese (softened)
3.4 oz vanilla pudding mix
4 oz whipped cream
4 tbsp powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
Cooking chocolate (melted) as required
For Graham Cracker crumbs Topping:
½ cup graham cracker crumbs
1 tbsp butter (softened)
2 tbsp brown sugar
For Chocolate topping:
½ cup chocolate chips or crushed dark chocolate
1. To prepare this gourmet delight you need to wash the strawberries thoroughly with soft hands, then remove the green part and clean out the center with a paring knife.
2. To prepare stuffing, in a mixing bowl beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, pudding mix and vanilla until creamy and smooth.
3. Pour the cream cheese mixture into the piping bag and fill each strawberry with the mixture.
4. For graham cracker crumbs topping, combine ingredients mentioned for the topping and sprinkle it onto the stuffed strawberries.
5. Otherwise, sprinkle some grated chocolate or chocolate chip onto the stuffed strawberries.
6. Now take a cookies sheet and spread wax paper on it, put some melted chocolate dots onto the sheet at some distances using piping bag, then place each stuffed strawberry onto separate chocolate drop in such a way that strawberry would get fix on it.
7. Refrigerate for at least an hour, then transfer the cheesecake strawberries onto the serving platter and top with graham cracker mixture or chocolate chips.
8. You may also serve this recipe in the following manner.