Preparation time : 20 mins. + Refrigeration time | Serves 6 persons
This Easy Tiramisu is prepared with instant pudding mix, whipped cream, shortcake with coffee flavor. The recipe is very simple and easy you don’t need to cook anything just combine the ingredients and arrange them in layers just like you do for cheesecakes.
1 small pack instant coffee powder
¼ cup warm water
15-20 shortcake cookies or soft ladyfingers
1 pack vanilla pudding mix
2 cup milk
8 oz cream cheese (softened)
Caster sugar (to taste)
2 cup whipped cream
1. Dissolve instant coffee powder to the warm water. Spread cookies at the base of a wide glass dish and pour the coffee mixture over it.
2. Whisk together milk and pudding mix and then keep it in fridge for 15 mins.
3. Beat cream cheese with sugar until gets smooth.
4. Fold the pudding mix and cheese mixture together and then spread it over the soaked cakes.
5. Now make a top layer with whipped cream and garnish it with some crushed chocolates and cocoa.
6. Chill the tiramisu for at least an hour and then serve.
photo source : 1