This is an easy lemon pie recipe as it is prepared just by freezing so you don’t need to use stove or oven to prepare this yummy lemon pie. The crust is formed by corn flakes, which is hardly found in any pie recipes and hence the crust is more crispy than in other pie recipes. For more recipes of pies, refer to the book Title : Pie, which contains over 300 pie recipes of sweet pies with fillings ranging from fruits, nuts, ice cream, custard and much more.
3/4 cup cornflake crumbs
Sugar as required
50 gm butter (melted)
200ml whipped cream
1 1/3 cup condensed milk
1/3 cup lemon juice
1/2 tspn lemon zest, grated
1. In a mixing bowl, mix corn flake crumbs, two tbsp sugar and melted butter..
2. Take a suitable cake pan and make base and sides of above mixture by pressing your hands and place it in fridge for 15-20 minutes until it becomes set.
3. Now in another bowl mix whipped cream and condensed milk using whisk or beater.
4. When they mix well, add lemon zest and lemon juice and again mix.
5. Now take out the cake pan of corn crust and pour the lemon mixture into it. Again place it in fridge for at least 2 hours or until the lemon mixture sets and firms.
6. Take out the cake pan before 10 minutes from serving time.