Preparation time : 25 mins. | Serves 6 persons
This is one of creamy pudding of lemon flavor. Method of this pudding is almost same as other pudding recipes only addition of lemon flavor makes it different.
2 large eggs
1 cup sugar
3 tbsp cornstarch
2 tbsp all-purpose flour
2 cup buttermilk
1/2 tsp grated lemon peel
1/3 cup lemon juice
1/4 cup butter
Whipped cream as required
1. In a mixing bowl, blend eggs to mix egg yolks and egg whites.
2. In a deep sauce pan, combine sugar, cornstarch, flour and buttermilk. Cook the mixture on medium heat for 15 mins.
3. Remove the pan from heat and mix slowly beaten eggs into the mixture.
4. Now add lemon peel, lemon juice, and butter and simmer on low heat for 4-6 mins. but don’t boil.
5. When the mixture would get thick, pour it into a glass bowl and mix whipped cream in it.
6. Take out the pudding in serving bowls and chill for 30 mins.