3 apples (crushed)
1 packet apple jelly powder
1 packet banana jelly powder
1 packet fresh cream
|Hand Blown Glass Blue Fish Dessert Dish 5″ H Set / 2|
|Polish Stoneware 9″ Round Platter, Unikat Pottery Hand-made and Signed by Artist|
|Yedi Houseware Classic Coffee and Tea Polka Dot Dessert Plates, Set of 6|
|Rosanna Mondo Dessert Plates Set of 6|
1. Boil 1 cup water and add red jelly powder in it and mix well to dissolve completely.
2. In a plate (don’t use plane plate) put half crushed apples and pour the prepared liquid jelly on it and freeze it for 15 minutes.
3. Similarly follow steps 1 and 2 for green jelly but in other plate.
4. In the serving dish put the layer of green jelly and apple mixture and add some fresh cream on it and freeze it for 15 minutes.
5. After 15 minutes put red jelly and apple mixture layer and add fresh cream layer on it and freeze it for 15 minutes.
6. When all the layers are freeze well then decorate it with some cone jelly or apple pieces.