2 cup milk
1 cup sugar
Pinch of Yellow food color
|Steamed Pudding Mould – 8 cup – Non-stick|
|Pudding Basin – 5½”|
|Dorian Yates CNP Professional ProDessert Instant Protein Pudding Mix, Vanilla , Single Serving Envelopes (Pack of 15)|
|My-T-Fine Pudding Mix Lemon 24 count|
1. Beat eggs so that egg white and egg yolk mix well.
2. Add milk, yellow color and sugar to eggs and beat for 2 minutes.
3. In a deep pan boil water.
4. Put the pudding mixture bowl on the boiled water pan make sure the flame will be very low.
5. After 30 – 40 minutes insert the knife in the mixture and take out, if knife is clean and no mixture stick on it then pudding is done.
6. Melt 2 tbspn sugar in a pan and make a top layer of sugar syrup on the pudding and leave for 5 minutes in freeze to chill.