Trifles are easy and attractive desserts to make for any dinner or party. You can add fruits of your own choice except juicy fruits like oranges because it will make your trifle soggy. Its quite healthy dessert too specially for children as it contains lots of fruits. Only use fresh fruits when making trifle as the best nutrition and taste lies in fresh fruit trifle.
1.5 ltr milk
5-6 tbspn custard powder
1 cup condense milk
Suagr as required
Cream as required
2 apples (chopped)
6 bananas (cut in circles)
1 cup grapes
1 cup strawberries
Strawberry sauce for topping
1. In a pan, boil milk and then cook the boiled milk with condense milk and sugar for 5-10 mins on medium heat.
2. In a cup dissolve custard powder in normal temperature milk and add it gradually into the milk. Keep stirring while adding so that lumps of custard would not form. Cook it for 8-10 mins until it starts bubbling.
3. Take out the custard in the dish and cool it to room temperature and keep stirring so that a thick layer would not form on the top.
1. In a large serving dish or for single serving take a beautiful glass shape cup, make a layer of mix fruits, pour some prepared custard over it and put the bowl in the fridge for few minutes.
2. After that, cover the custard with the cream and sprinkle some strawberry sauce on it. Repaet these layers in the same fashion according to the depth of your bowl and in the end decorate it with some fruits and jelly, it will make your trifle more attractive for others to eat.
You can also make a layer of simple sponge cake on side walls and base of the serving dish or bowl. It will further enhance the taste of trifle.