Preparation time : 5 mins. | Serves 4 large glasses
This Homemade Shamrock Shake recipe is inspired by the famous McDonald’s Shamrock Shake. It is the copycat version of my favorite restaurant shake. This shake is prepared with vanilla ice cream and peppermint flavor; you may also prepare other flavors of Shamrock Shake by using the same recipe.
6 cup vanilla ice cream
1½ cups whole milk
1¼ tsp peppermint extract
¼ tsp green food coloring
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tbsp powdered sugar
Green sprinkles for garnishing
1. Blend together ice cream, milk, green food color, and peppermint extract in the blender until well blended and becomes creamy.
2. Pour the mixture into the large serving glasses and set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat whipping cream with 1 tbsp sugar until stiff peaks are formed.
4. Drop 2 tbsp full of whipped cream topping onto the ice cream mixture and then top with green sprinkles.
5. Yummy homemade Shamrock Shake is now ready to serve.
photo source : 1