Preparation time (approx) : 15 mins | Serves 2 persons
3 large eggs
1/2 small potato – peeled and diced (1/4 inch cubes)
2 teaspoons butter
1 or 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
2 green chili (chopped)
1 tbspn milk
1 pinch salt
Cheddar cheese as required
Pepper – to taste
1. Melt butter on the heated pan and put potato in it and fry it till it becomes golden brown.
2. In a separate bowl beat eggs with salt, pepper and milk.
3. Add green chilies and parsley in it.
4. Now pour the egg mixture on the fried potato on low heat.
5. When egg starts to cook from sides add cheese on it and carefully fold the egg from the sides and roll it. Dish out the omelet when it becomes golden brown.