Preparation time : 20 mins. | Serves 4 persons
If you are interested to learn How To Make Carbonara Sauce then here is given an easy and quick recipe. This Carbonara sauce is prepared with turkey bacon and is served with spaghetti. You may also use pasta of your own choice with this carbonara sauce.
4 tbsp butter (softened)
1 tbsp olive oil
1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
8 slice Turkey Bacon (cut into small strips)
2 egg yolks
1 tsp red pepper flakes
1 cup parmesan cheese
½ cup heavy cream
1 tsp salt
Crushed black pepper to taste
1 lb spaghetti (cooked)
1. Beat butter to make it light and creamy.
2. In another bowl whisk together eggs and yolks along with half cup parmesan cheese, salt and black pepper so that thick batter would form.
3. In a frying pan saute garlic in oil and fry turkey bacon with seasoning of red pepper flakes till become crisp. Then switch off the flame and stir with egg mixture, make sure that egg would not cook completely it should remain in liquid form.
4. Now transfer the mixture to the serving bowl, add cream and butter to it and then fold with cooked spaghetti.
5. Serve the Carbonara Sauce with topping of remaining cheese.
photo source : 1