This grilling pizza is prepared on grill, the topping is up to you, it only differs in cooking method which produce different aroma in the pizza. Make sure that crust would not burn onto the grill otherwise it would not give good taste and for that you have to take care of burning coal.
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 cup warm water divided
3 1/2 cups fine white flour
1/4 cup corn meal
1/4 cup whole wheat flour
4 tbsp olive oil divided
2 tsp light brown sugar
3 tbsp dry yeast
Pizza cheese (shredded)
Frozen mix vegetables
1. Dissolve yeast and sugar in half cup of lukewarm water and leave it for 8-20 mins until bubbles appear on the surface of the mixture which shown that the yeast is active.
2. Meanwhile combine dry ingredients together including white flour, wheat flour, corn meal and salt and sift them together so that they mix well with each other.
3. Now on your kitchen counter make a well of flour mixture and in the empty space add olive oil, yeast solution, brown sugar and remaining warm water and gradually slide the flour mixture into the well and using soft hands knead the dough. When all the dry mixture mix properly with rest of the ingredients then press and spread the dough using your palm and roll, repeat this step 4-5 time until dough become smooth and soft. If you feel the dough is sticky then add flour while kneading the dough.
4. Cover the dough with gelatin sheet and leave it for at least an hr. until the dough would become double.
5. Prepare grill to bake the dough, for that heat coal until become red hot.
6. Divide the dough into 6 equal parts, take a piece of dough and roll it to make a round shape of half inch thickness.
7. Place the crust over the grill, when bubbles starts to appear on the surface of the crust turn the side to cook it evenly form both sides but it would not get brown. Grease the crust while grilling with remaining olive oil so that the crust would not get dry.
8. Now make toppings for pizza according to your choice including sauce, cheese and veggies.
9. After that transfer the crust to the grill again and cook for 4-5 mins until cheese starts to melt.