Preparation time : 30 min. | Serves 2 dozen balls
This turkey balls recipe is prepared with cheesy mash and some veggie flavor which all combine together give wonderful taste. It is good to serve it with soy sauce dip or with bbq sauce dip.
1 roasted turkey breast (shredded)
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp seasoned salt
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1 cup diced celery
1 cup diced onion
¼ cup minced sage leaves
4 sprigs fresh thyme (leaves chopped)
15 cup cubed bread
4 cups chicken stock
8 cup cheesy mash
Oil for deep-frying
1. Add half tsp of seasoned salt, 1 tsp olive oil and black pepper to the shredded turkey and mix well.
2. Seasoned onion, thyme, sage and celery with remaining salt, pepper and oil and then cook with breads and stock for just 10 min.
3. Let the mixture cool to room temperature and then add shredded turkey and cheesy mash to the mixture.
4. After making uniform mixture prepare small balls and set aside.
5. Heat oil for deep frying and then fry the balls in batches until become golden brown in color.
photo source : 1