Preparation time : 30 min. | Serves 4 persons
This cauliflower curry recipe is prepared with chicken hence become more delicious. This curry is little bit spicy as jalapeno is used with mild curry paste. If you don’t want it spicy then omit jalapeno from the recipe and prepare the recipe by same method.
¾ lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into strips)
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1 onion (chopped)
1 jalapeño pepper (seeded and minced)
¼ tsp salt
2 tsp ginger paste
2 tbsp mild curry paste
3 medium tomatoes (chopped)
2 cup cauliflower florets
1 cup fresh peas
Chopped fresh coriander for garnishing
1. In a skillet fry chicken strips until become light brown in color.
2. After that take out the fried chicken form the skillet and fry onion and jalapeno in the same oil for just 1-2 min. to soften both of them.
3. Then add ginger paste, curry paste and tomatoes and cook on high heat until tomatoes blend well in the gravy oil starts to separate from the curry, it would take 4-5 min.
4. Add cooked chicken and cauliflower florets to the curry and mix carefully so that florets would not break and then simmer for 15 min. until cauliflower become tender.
5. Take out the delicious cauliflower curry in the serving platter and garnish with coriander leaves.