Preparation time : 30 min. | Serves 2-4 persons
This simple recipe of roasted potato is prepared with asparagus. It is roasted in oven with fresh herbs and healthy asparagus. You can make it spicier by adding cayenne pepper and green chilies.
3 tsp olive oil
¼ tsp sea salt or to taste
½ tsp fresh thyme (chopped)
¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
¼ tsp crushed red pepper
1 lb small red potatoes (quartered)
2 tbsp Parmesan cheese (grated)
1 tsp minced garlic
½ lb asparagus spears
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Marinate potatoes with 2 tsp oil, salt, thyme and peppers and spread on the greased baking dish.
3. Bake these potatoes in preheated oven for 20 min until potatoes become tender.
4. Cut the stiff part of asparagus and mix it with remaining oil, salt and garlic.
5. Spread the asparagus over the baked potatoes and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Bake for further 10 min until asparagus become tender and crisp.
photo source : 1