Preparation time : 15 mins. | Serves 1 medium bowl
Wasabi Mashed Potatoes is another great recipe for mashed potatoes prepared with wasabi paste. The recipe is very easy to prepare and is best to serve with any fish recipe like fish steak, fish fillets or steam fish.
5 large potatoes (boiled and peeled)
5 tbsp butter
⅔ cup milk
¼ cup cream
1½ tbsp wasabi paste
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
3 tbsps pepperoni (chopped)
Fresh dill (chopped)
Spring onion (only green part thinly sliced)
1. Using potato masher mash the potatoes finely in a mixing bowl.
2. Add in warm milk and butter and mix until smooth.
3. Combine wasabi paste and cream together and then add this mixture to the mashed potatoes.
4. When all the ingredients combine well then add bits of pepperoni along with seasoning of salt and pepper and mix well.
5. Top the wasabi mashed potatoes with some chopped dill and spring onions and serve with Add to the mashed potatoes along with salt and pepper and combine well. Adjust seasoning to taste. Fry pepperoni bits till crisp. Garnish mashed potatoes with pepperoni bits and serve with beef or fish steaks.
photo source : 1