Preparation time : 20 mins. | Serves 2 persons
This Pan Fried Potatoes Recipe is one of easy and quick meal recipe. This recipe requires only few ingredients but the taste is awesome and is a very healthy food for growing children. You can add different seasoning to these potatoes like chili flakes, roasted cumin, etc.
2 medium russet potato (peeled and thinly sliced)
1 small onion (sliced)
2 tbsp fresh parsley
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp fresh grated pepper
1 tbsp butter
1. Thoroughly rinse potatoes 2-3 times until starch is removed and then pat the washed potatoes to dry even more.
2. Heat butter in a frying pan, add potato slices and onion in it and stir well to coat butter evenly.
3. Cover the pan and cook over medium heat for 5-8 mins. until the bottom sides of the potatoes become brown.
4. After that remove cover and flip the potatoes, sprinkle salt and pepper, cover and cook again for 5 mins. to give brown color to other side.
5. When potatoes are nicely cooked from both sides, remove the pan from heat and serve immediately with garnishing of parsley.
photo source : 1