Preparation time : 50 mins. | Serves 8 persons
This pineapple pie recipe is a no bake recipe which is prepared be very simple method. It only take time in refrigerate, as it gives yummy taste only when it is chilled well. You may also add pudding mix in the egg batter to make it more delicious.
2 cup confectioners sugar
100 gm margarine (softened)
1 large egg
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp vanilla extract
1 cup whipping cream
1 cup drained pineapple chunks
½ cup chopped nuts
9-inch pie crust shell
1. In a mixing bowl cream together sugar and margarine.
2. Add egg, salt and vanilla and beat till become thick and creamy.
3. Place the pie crust in a suitable pie dish, pour the egg batter over the crust and refrigerate for 15-30 min to set.
4. Now whip cream till stiff peaks are formed then fold it in pineapple and nuts and spread it over the egg batter of pie.
5. Chill for 15 mins. to set then serving with topping of cherries and pineapple slices.
photo source : 1