Preparation time : 4 hrs. | Serves 12-16 sandwiches
These barbecue beef sandwiches are prepared with yummy chuck roast beef which takes 3-4 hrs. to bake buts its preparation method is very simple, you just need to marinate the beef piece with mentioned spices and seasonings and then bake. You can make sandwiches using this bbq beef and veggies.
4 lb chuck roast
1/4 cup paprika
1/4 cup brown sugar
3 tbsp garlic powder
3 tbsp salt
2 tbsp onion powder
2 tbsp ground black pepper
1 tbsp dried parsley
1 tsp dried basil
1 tbsp chipotle powder
Mustard powder as required
1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 cup white vinegar
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
2. Combine all the spices and seasonings including garlic powder, onion powder, brown sugar, salt, black pepper, dried parsley, dried basil and chipotle powder.
3. Sprinkle yellow mustard powder over the meat in such a way that it covers properly from everyside of the meat.
4. Add the mixture of spices to the meat and mix well and then place it in a suitable roasting pan.
5. Cover and place the pan in preheated oven and thne bake for 3-4 hrs. until become tender completely.
6. After that shred the roasted beef piece and cook for 5-10 min with ketchup, bbq sauce and vinegar until sauce gets thick.
7. Take sandwich burger or slice and put the prepared barbecue beef with sauce on it and cover with other slice, delicious barbecue beef sandwich is ready to serve.
photo source : 1