Preparation time (approx) : 3 hrs | Serves 10 persons
1 Kg minced meat
1 tbsp ginger paste
1 tbsp garlic paste
1 tbsp red chili powder
1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tbsp mixed spices powder
6 green chilies (chopped)
Coriander leaves as required (chopped)
2 tbsp raw papaya paste or meat tenderizer
Salt to taste
4 bread slices
1. Soak bread slices in milk and drain out all the milk by pressing the bread slices after 10 minutes.
2. Mix all the ingredients and bread slices in minced meat and leave in the freezer for 2 hours. [Tip : set 2 hours time on your kitchen digital timer so that you do not spoil your beef by leaving it in the freezer for long]
3. On the middle of the grill sticks or a skewer of the oven wrap the minced meat in an elongated shape very carefully and if required grease with oil to wrap the meat well.
4. Switch on the grill portion of the oven and place the grill stick on it and cook until the kebab becomes golden brown. Gradually turn the sides in between cooking.
5. After the kebabs have been cooked, slide the kebab from the stick using your hands.
Serve your beef kebabs with lemon and onion salad.
Note: If you feel that the mixture is thin and difficult to wrap on the sticks then add a small quantity of corn flour or plane four in it.
i’ve never seen this kind of kebab before, but it sure looks delicious.. Thx for the recipe.. 😀