Preparation time : 60 min. | Serves 6 persons
This Recipe for Meatloaf was inspired by the original copycat Boston Market Meatloaf Recipe. This recipe is prepared with barbecue sauce which is the main ingredient of this meatloaf that makes the difference.
1 cup tomato sauce
1 ½ tbsp barbecue sauce
1 tbsp sugar
1 ½ lb ground beef (leaned)
1/3 cup all purpose flour
¾ tsp salt or to taste
½ tsp onion powder
¼ tsp black pepper
Pinch of garlic powder
1. To prepare sauce for the meatloaf, combine tomato sauce, barbecue sauce and sugar and mix them well.
2. Take ¾ cup of the sauce in a large mixing bowl and mix rest of the ingredients with it.
3. Take a greased loaf pan and put the mixture in the form of loaf.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 30 min at 400 degrees F.
5. After that remove the loaf pan from oven and remove all the excess fat from the meatloaf. Cut it into slices.
6. Now place the slices in the loaf pan and pour the remaining sauce onto the top of slices. Bake again for 30 more min so that slices are cooked from insight.
photo source : 1