Preparation time : 70 min. | Serves 1 medium loaf
This cheese bread recipe is prepared with cheddar cheese without any seasoning, but you can add some herb seasoning like parsley, oregano with some flavor of garlic and black pepper. You can also use ready made bisquick mixture in place of crumbs mixture to save your time.
3 1/3 cup all purpose flour
1 ¾ tbsp baking powder
1 ¾ tsp salt
3 1/3 tbsp melted butter
1 ¼ cup milk
2 ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
2 eggs (lightly beaten)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and melted butter to make soft crumbs mixture.
3. Now add grated cheese to the crumbs and mix well.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together milk and beaten eggs.
5. Pour this mixture over the crumbs mixture and make uniform thick batter.
6. Pour the batter into the greased bread pan and bake for 40-50 min at 50 degrees F until become light golden brown from top.