Preparation time : 30 mins. + Chill Time | Serves 6-8 persons
This pizza recipe is far different form traditional spicy and cheesy pizza. In this brownie pizza the crust is prepared from brownie and instead of cheese; cream cheese mixture is used as topping with lots of mixed fruits. Fruit cocktails can also be used to make topping.
21 oz brownie mix
16 oz. cream cheese
2/3 cup sugar
¼ cup pineapple
4 banana slices
1 cup small strawberries
2 peaches (cut into small pieces)
2 kiwis (cut into small pieces)
1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. At first you need to prepare base of brownie for that prepare brownie batter according to the instruction given on the package or you may prepare the base of double chocolate brownie.
3. Pour this batter onto the pizza pan and bake for 20 mins.
4. When the brownie become ready cool it to room temperature.
5. In a mixing bowl beat cram cheese until become smooth, then add sugar and beat again.
6. When the mixture becomes creamy and thick pour it onto the prepared brownie.
7. Spread all the fruits onto the cream topping and let it place in fridge to chill for an hour.
photo source : 1