Gluten free brownie recipe is specially for those who are health conscious or have some digestive problems so that they can also enjoy the baked foods like this gluten free brownie. In this recipe gluten free brownie mix is used so it would be helpful for those who want quick and easy way of baking.
12 oz pack brownie mix
100 gm margarine or butter (softened)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
1. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs using beater until become foamy in texture.
2. Now mix butter into the beaten eggs until the mixture becomes smooth.
3. After that add brownie mix and mix it using flat wooden/rubber spatula.
4. Pour the batter into a greased baking pan and place it in preheated oven for 30-40 mins. You can check weather the brownie becomes ready or not by inserting a toothpick or knife edge into the cake from the center and if it comes out clean then the brownie is ready to take out from oven.