Pineapple are greats source of nutrition . Pineapple cakes are prepared in various styles and taste . Pineapple upside down cake is one of them and it tastes very nice. As the name indicates, in Pineapple upside down cake pineapples are not only included inside the cake but also its down side(bottom) is also covered with round pineapple slices and addition of cherries in between these slices enhances its taste.
1 cup butter
1 cup plain flour
½ cup brown sugar
1 cup sugar
2 tbspn melted butter
1 tspn baking powder
5-6 pineapple rings
½ cup pineapple juice
|TNordic Ware Pineapple Upside Down Mini Cake Pan|
|Perfect Cakes (Hardcover)|
|Wilton Armetale Flutes and Pearls Cake Stand|
|MIU Stainless-Steel 7-Piece Measuring Cup Set|
1. In a pan, mix brown sugar and melted butter and spread it in the baking tray.
2. Put pineapple rings on it and place cherries in the hole of pineapple rings.
3. Now in a bowl beat butter and sugar at high speed until become creamy.
4. Add eggs one by one and beat again for 5mins.
5. Add pineapple juice and beat.
6. Mix baking powder in flour and gradually put flour in the batter and mix.
7. In the baking pan, in which pineapple pieces are placed put the batter over it and bake it in oven for 20-30mins at 180oC or 350oF.