Preparation time : 60 mins | Serves 4 dozen
This recipe of white chocolate brownies is more or less same as the typical dark chocolate brownies. Use of white chocolate chips and white chocolate in place of dark chocolate make it white in color and hence it is named as white chocolate brownies. Like other cake recipes use of accurate measurement of ingredients plays a vital role so it is better to use kitchen weigh scale for correct measurements to produce good result.
6 oz white chocolate
1 cup butter (softened)
3 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla
3 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
10 oz white chips
1 cup chopped pecans
1. Melt white chocolate and butter together in microwave for just 2 minutes.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs using electric beater until become fluffy.
3. Now add sugar and beat until become thick like cream.
4. After that gradually add melted chocolate mixture and vanilla and mix in the batter.
5. Mix all the dry ingredients in separate bowl including flour, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add this mixture to the batter and mix using flat spatula so that no lumps would be there.
6. In the end, fold the batter in white chips and pecan and pour the batter in a greased baking pan. Bake at 350 F for 40-45 minutes or you may check it by inserting the knife edge into the brownie if it comes out clean then it is ready to take out from oven.