This white forest cake is one of a gourmet cake prepared almost in the same manner as black forest cake. The only difference is that its sponge has no more cocoa powder and instead of dark chocolate white chocolate is used for topping.
1 cup sugar
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 can peach (drained and reserve juice)
1 cup whipping cream
½ cup icing sugar
1 cup white chocolate (crushed)
Cherries as required
1. Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl at high speed till stiff peaks are formed, it would take 10-15 mins.
2. Now grind sugar so that it gets smooth grind form, then gradually add it to the beaten eggs and mix well at medium speed so that batter should remain fluffy.
3. After that gradually add flour and fold it evenly to the batter so that smooth fluffy batter would form.
4. Pour this batter into the greased baking pan and bake for 15-20 mins. at 400 degrees F.
5. Meanwhile beat whipping cream with icing sugar and stiff peaks, when the cake is ready cool it to room temperature, divide it into 2 or 3 layers as much you like and start pouring reserved peach juice onto the top of each piece.
6. Evenly distribute peaches on top of two layers, cover them with whipping cream, then start making stack. For that you need to place peach and cream coated layer onto the top of another peach and cream coated layer, then cover it with the plain third piece. Now cover while cake with remaining whipped cream. decorate top with crushed white chocolate and cherries. Chill for at least an hour in fridge then serve.
photo source : 1