Preparation time : 30 mins | Serves 4 persons
This chicken noodle casserole recipe don’t require specially prepared stuffing you can make this casserole by using your leftover chicken and vegetables. In this recipe baked chicken is used with noodles and vegetables, for gravy mixture of chicken stock, cram and milk is used which can easily be replaced by cream of chicken soup. So try this easy casserole recipe at home.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Take a sauce pan and cook chicken stock with milk for 5 mins on medium heat.
3. When the mixture starts bubbling remove the pan from heat and stir cream in the mixture to mix well.
4. Now mix all the ingredients except cheese in the mixture including noodles, chicken and vegetables.
5. Pour the mixture in a baking dish and spread cheddar cheese on it. Place the dish in oven with 20 mins. until cheese would melt completely and slightly turn into golden in color.