Preparation time : 40 mins. (approx.) | Serves 6 persons
This Sloppy Joe Tarter Tot Casserole is a copycat recipe of the famous Sloppy Joe restaurant. The secret behind its wonderful taste is the combination of two awesome ingredients; one is the Manwich Bold Sauce and the other is Tarter Tots. When these two ingredients combine with ground beef and cheesey flavors then this delicious casserole is produced.
1 lb ground beef
1 red bell pepper (diced)
½ white onion (diced)
1 can corn (drained)
1 can Manwich Bold Sloppy Joe Sauce
2 oz cream cheese
8 oz cheddar cheese (grated)
16 oz tater tots
1. In a heavy saucepan, cook ground beef with bell pepper and onion until the meat gets brown in color and cooked through.
2. Drain all the extra fats and liquid from the cooked beef and add manwich Bold Sauce, cream cheese and corns.
3. Cook this beef mixture until the ingredients mixes well, it would take hardly 5 mins.
4. Now place the mixture into the greased casserole dish, spread half of the cheddar cheese, then make a layer of tarter tots and then top with the remaining cheese.
5. Place the dish in preheated oven at 400 degrees F for 15-20 mins. until cheese melts and turn into golden brown from top.
6. When the Sloppy Joe Tarter Tot Casserole is ready take it out from oven and serve immediately.