Preparation time : 4-6 hours | Serves 4 persons
As its name clearly shows the method of cooking this chicken recipe so its really easy crockpot chicken recipe for those who don’t want to stay long time in their kitchen and have to do lots of other jobs. Recipes of these kinds like slow cooker and crock pot recipes are really blessing for these people. The sauce of this crockpot chicken is very simple and its ingredients are easily available at every home kitchen.
1 kg chicken
1 cup ketchup
1 tbsp brown sugar
1/2 cup onion (finely chopped)
1/2 tsp salt
1/3 cup water
1/4 tsp pepper
2 tbsp butter
1/4 cup lemon juice
1 tbsp paprika
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1 cup tomato sauce
1 cup boiled noodles
1/2 cup boiled red beans
1. Take a sauce pan and heat butter with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
2. Add onion, salt, water, pepper, garlic, brown sugar, paprika, Worcestershire sauce and tomato sauce to the butter.
2. Mix all the ingredients and cook for 8-10 mins. until the gravy starts to boil.
3. Now put the chicken pieces in crock pot and pour this gravy onto the chicken.
4. Cover the pot and let it cook for 4-6 hours on high.
To serve this easy crockpot chicken take it out in beautiful serving bowl and add some boiled noodles and beans on top.