This baked egg recipe is nothing but baked omelet which results in slightly different aroma as compare to fried omelet on stove. You may also add cheese layer on top of eggs to prepare yummy egg casserole. Mostly cheddar, mozzarella or Parmesan cheese are used as topping for any casserole.
3 medium size potatoes (shredded)
Salt to taste
1 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup finely chopped spinach
1 medium spring onion (only white part and cut into thin slices)
1/3 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
1/4 cup finely chopped capsicum
6 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Beat egg in a large mixing bowl until egg yolks and whites completely mix together.
3. After that add milk and all the spices including cumin, cinnamon, pepper and salt, mix them well into the beaten eggs.
4. Take a wide baking dish and grease it with clarified butter.
5. Spread all the vegetables including potatoes, spring onion, capsicums, spinach and coriander leaves onto the base of dish.
6. Pour the beaten egg batter onto the vegetables and place the dish in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until eggs are cooked and become firm from center.