Preparation time : 30 mins. + 4 hrs. Marination time | Serves 6 persons
This roast chicken recipe is prepared in three steps; first leave for few hours to marinate, then cook on steam to make it juicy and then bake in oven to give its texture like roast, hence the chicken would become delicious.
1 whole chicken (make cuts on top and leg pieces)
2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
2 tbsp soya sauce
1 tsp chili sauce
2 tbsp vinegar
½ tsp chili powder
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
4 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tsp dried marjoram
1 tsp dried thyme
2 tbsp oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a wide mixing bowl, combine all the spices and sauces including ginger garlic paste, soya sauce, chili sauce, vinegar, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce, dried marjoram, dried thyme, oil, salt and pepper.
3. Marinate chicken in the above spice mixture and leave it for 4 hrs.
4. Place the chicken on double boiler for just 15 mins until all the juices of chicken release from it, make sure that chicken is wrapped in aluminum foil so that its juices may not drop.
5. After that transfer the chicken in baking tray and remove the aluminum foil, bake it for 10-15 mins further until meat would become tender and turn into brown in color.
6. When the roast chicken will ready serve it with boiled vegetables and fries.
photo source : 1