Preparation time : 20 mins. | Serves 2-4 persons
This Oriental Chicken Recipe is prepared with all the famous Chinese flavors like Hoisin and Oyster sauces. In this recipe only green bell pepper and mushrooms are used but you may also use some other colorful vegetables to make it more healthy and colorful. You may also use our recipe for hoisin sauce to make the homemade chinese sauce.
1 lb boneless chicken breast (cubed)
1 tsp garlic (minced)
1 tsp ginger (minced)
½ tsp crushed red pepper
½ tsp crushed black pepper
1 tsp salt
1 tsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp hoisin sauce
1 tsp mustard
1 medium green bell pepper (cubed)
2 mushroom (sliced)
1 tsp oregano
1 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp oil
1. First, marinate chicken with red and black pepper, salt, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce and mustard and garlic.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan, sauté ginger and garlic in it for just 1-2 mins. until fragrant.
3. Add marinated chicken with all the marinated mixture and cook over medium heat for 5 mins.
4. Now add brown sugar, oregano and lemon juice and simmer for 15 mins.
5. After that add bell pepper and mushrooms, mix well and simmer again for 5 mins.
6. Serve the hot delicious Oriental Chicken with rice or noodles.
photo source : 1