talat | Jan 8, 2015 | 0
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies
Preparation time : 40 mins. + 1 hr. Dough Resting time | Serves 2 dozen cookies
These Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Cookies are very soft and delicious cookies prepared with cream cheese flavor. Since the ingredients used in making these cookies are almost same as the cheesecake ingredients, hence named so. You can add different flavor of cheesecake cookies using the same recipe by replacing chocolate chip and vanilla extract with desired flavor.
2 stick unsalted butter (softened)
4 oz cream cheese (softened)
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2¼ cup flour
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
1½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1. In a mixing bowl, cream together butter, cream cheese and sugar until become light and fluffy. It would take around 8-10 mins. with dough mixer.
2. Add egg and vanilla and beat again to mix well.
3. Sift together flour, baking soda and baking powder and set aside.
4. Gradually add dry mixture to the batter and mix at low speed until all the dry ingredients mix well with the batter.
5. Now add chocolate chips and fold it nicely with the thick sticky mixture, using spatula. Cover the bowl with plastic and refrigerate for an hour to set the sticky dough mixture.
6. After that take a cookie sheet, lined it with parchment paper and grease it. Using spoon or scoop drop the dough mixture onto the parchment sheet keeping 1-2 inch distance between each drop.
7. Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 15- 20 mins. or until become light golden from sides and top.
8. When the cookies are ready, cool on wire rack and then store in airtight container.
photo source : 1