Preparation time : 25 mins | Make 5 dozen
This sugar cookies recipe includes some canola oil which reduces the amount of butter generally use to make cookies. Though these cookies are bit more sweeter than the other cookies but you can make it according to your taste by adding brown sugar in place of granulated sugar.
8 oz butter (softened)
7 oz canola oil
7 oz sugar
4 oz confectioners’ sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
500 gm flour
1 tsp baking soda
1. Preheat oven at 350 degree F.
2. Beat butter, oil and both sugar in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
3. After that put eggs and beat until become smooth and fluffy.
4. Combine flour and baking soda and sift together.
5. Now mix the dry mixture into the egg mixture using flat spatula so that no lumps would be there and then add vanilla in the end.
6. Using a tablespoon drop the batter on a greased baking tray keeping distance between each cookie. To make flat cookies make the top surface smooth using back side of spoon so that cookies would become flat round in shape.
7. Now place the tray in the preheated oven for 10-12 mins until become light golden in color from top.
8. After that cookies have been done let them cool at room temperature then take out in plate carefully using spatula only.